Thursday 14 February 2013

Write Great Music With Music Composition Software


-->
I love writing songs. Creating something from nothing has always been a huge turn on for me. Nothing sounds better than a finished song that started with a melody or chord pattern that started in my head then found it's way to a full song on an mp3 file or cd. 

Thankfully, music composition software has recently made the process of writing and recording music much easier for me. I no longer have to awkwardly transport my instruments and gear to an out of the way location to record my music. I was able to instantly download everything that I needed, including training tutorials, from an online music store. 

Now I have 10 songs recorded. When I have 12 I'm going to release a complete album of my original tunes. My music composition software has sped up the process and now I'm almost ready to go public with my material, but first I'm going to return to the online music store to see what else I can find to make it go even faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment